Canada No. 1
- 100% pure liquid honey
- Canada No. 1 White Honey
- True Source Certified
- 750 g
Guidelines To Identify Canada No. 1 Honey:
Canada No. 1
3. Honey graded Canada No. 1 must
- a) be the food derived from the nectar of blossoms or from secretions of or on the living parts of plants by the work of honey bees;
- b) have a consistency that is fluid, viscous or partly or wholly crystallized;
- c) meet the composition requirements set out in section 10;
- d) have a diastase activity, determined after processing and blending, as represented by a diastase figure on the Gothe scale of:
- (i) not less than eight if the hydroxymethylfurfural content is not more than 40 mg/kg; or
- (ii) not less than three if the hydroxymethylfurfural content is not more than 15 mg/kg;
- e) have no deterioration seriously affecting its edibility, appearance or shipping quality;
- f) contain not more than 17.8% moisture or, if its container bears the word "pasteurized" or "pasteurisé", not more than 18.6% moisture;
- g) be free from any foreign material that would be retained on a screen having a sieve opening of 0.1778 mm and made of wire having a diameter of 0.09 mm;
- h) contain not more than 0.1% water insoluble solids or, if its container bears the word "pressed" or "de presse", not more than 0.5% water insoluble solids;
- i) have a flavour characteristic of its colour class and be free from any objectionable flavour, aroma or taint;
- j) if its container bears the word "liquid" or "liquide", be clear, bright, uniform in colour and free from visible crystals; and
- k) if its container bears the word "creamed", "en crème" or another word indicating that the contents are granulated, have a smooth fine texture and complete and uniform granulation.
4. Honey that is a blend, referred to in subsection 2(2), graded No. 1 must meet the requirements set out in paragraphs 3(a) to (k).
Happy. Thank you.
This is honey is very good. I recommend this.