A higher level of foot care - Kerasal care.Foot MoisturizerAlterna LlcActive Ingredients:Salicylic Acid 5 %; Urea (Carbamide) 10 %; Soft White PetrolatumTo open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal. Wash feet with cleanser and warm water and dry completely before applying. Gently massage into skin until fully absorbed. For faster results, cover the skin with cotton socks after evening application. Apply daily. Regular use will protect skin and prevent dry feet Benefits seen in as little as 2-3 days. Store between 15 degrees - 30 degrees C (59 degrees - 86 degrees F).Inactive Ingredients:White Petrolatum; PEG-8; Glycerin; Urea; PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate; Salicylic Acid; PEG-40 Stearate; Polysorbate-80Uses:Gently exfoliates, moisturizes and softens feet. Softens calluses. Supplies moisture to new cell layers. Repairs cracked heels. Clinically proven effectiveness. Softens even the toughest, driest feet quickly. Richly concentrated. #1 podiatrist recommended*. *2009 survey of podiatrist recommendations.For external use only. Seek professional help if ingested. Do not use: On irritated, infected or open skin. When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, discomfort or irritation occur following use of this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- Four 1 oz packages of Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair Skin Healing Ointment
- Dry skin ointment designed to help heal cracked heels and dry feet, delivering visible results in just 1 day
- Cracked feet repair has a unique combination of exfoliating, softening and moisturizing ingredients, including salicylic acid (5%), urea (10%) and soft white petrolatum
- Users saw better results with Kerasal's foot care products than with their previous foot cream
- Foot cream for dry, cracked feet approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Based on 1 review
Saw results from day 1! Recommend.