In 1971 Starbuck's opened its first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market. Reflecting on our heritage inspired us to create this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in our stores, it's a rich, satisfying and balanced cup. Pike Place is a registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license.
- Pike Place Roast is well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel
- While we've updated our look and how we describe our tasting notes, Starbucks Pike Place Roast is still the same smooth and balanced, great-tasting coffee you know and love
- Enjoy Starbucks at home. The coffee you love without leaving the house
- For finest taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Each pack includes a 12-ounce bag of ground Starbucks coffee
Ingredients: Ground Arabica Coffee.